Booties are an absolute staple in any wardrobe. I am such a fan that I think that it’s perfectly acceptable to wear them all year round, regardless of the temperature. I remember in my younger years I thought it was super cool to wear UGGS in the height of summer with a mini skirt. As you can imagine, they didn’t smell particularly sweet by the time they went in the bin.
I have been scouring the net for this seasons must have boots and have compiled a list of my absolute favourites. One list are for those of you able to splash the cash and the other list is for people, like me, who have a strict budget for their new winter wardrobe.
My 2 favourite pairs from the list are the Toga Pula Suede Buckle Boot and the Loeffler Randall Maisy Ankle Strap Sandals. Maybe I shall pop a pair on my list to Santa this year!!
1. Senso Talulah I Leopard Pointed Ankle Boots
2. Loeffler Randall Maisy Ankle Strap Sandals
3. Luxury Rebel Shoes Mandy Fisherman Booties
4. Toga pula suede buckle boot
5. Freda Salvador Fringe booties
1.Urban Outfitters Out From Under Kasper Pointed Cut-Out Heels in Black
2. Jeffrey Campbell Dodge Fringe Sandals
3. Jeffrey Campbell Stria Boots in Black
4. Mango Buckle Suede Ankle Boot
5. Zara Leather Bootie with Ankle Strap